Rebecca Eras, principal and founder, Eras Communications Inc., brings a diverse background in integrated marketing communications to her professional undertakings. As an award-winning communicator, Rebecca has planned and implemented successful projects for numerous industries, including those in renewable energy and sustainability, real estate and health care.
Prior to founding Eras Communications, Rebecca furthered her career in the public and private sectors in Ontario and Western Canada. Her acquired knowledge and experience of most industries proves an asset when it comes to bridging gaps and sharing innovations and ideas with the media and other stakeholders effectively.
With more than a decade in PR, Rebecca describes herself as inquisitive. She loves to ask “why?” or “why not?” and she enjoys storytelling, laughing, and brainstorming ideas and solutions.
- Canadian Public Relations Silver Award of Excellence for Social Media PR, 2009
- First place Credit Union Executive Society (CUES) Golden Mirror Award for Public Relations – 2008
- Marketing Association of Credit Unions (MAC) Gold Award for Editorial Public Relations
- Certificate for Employee Engagement, MTS Allstream Inc. 2004
- Certificate for Communications Excellence, Ontario Secondary School Teachers’ Federation – 2001